The Chase Ink Plus and Ink Bold cards have consistently held the best sign-up bonuses for all credit cards in the past 1 1/2 years. In commemoration of small business week, Chase is upping their already lucrative 50k sign-up bonus to 60k, making this the best Ultimate Rewards bonus to date! What's more is that you can sign up for both the Ink Plus and the Ink Bold cards for a total bonus of 120k, which is good enough for a roundtrip business class ticket to North Asia. The two cards differ in the sense that the Ink Bold is a charge card with a monthly balance that must be paid in full, whereas the Ink Plus is an actual credit card with the option of paying over time.
Chase Ultimate Rewards has arguably the best 1:1 transfer partners, including United, Hyatt, British Airways, and Korean Airlines. Several of the many redemption gems:
1. USA to Europe for 80k and 100k KAL in biz and first, respectively. Cancel or change at any time without a penalty with KAL miles.
2. West coast U.S. to Hawaii for 25k BA
3. NYC-JFK to Hawaii for 30k KAL
4. $1,000+ Hyatt flagship properties for a max of 22k points
Further card benefits:
• Limited-time bonus offer. Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 in the first 3 months from account opening.
• 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs.
• Earn 5X points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent annually at office
supply stores, and on cellular phone, landline, internet, and cable TV
• Earn 2X points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent annually at gas
stations and for hotel accommodations when purchased directly with the
• No foreign transaction fees
• $0 Intro Annual Fee for the first year, then $95.
Be sure that you can meet the $5,000 spending threshold, which needs to be met within the first 3 months of card membership. June 22nd is coming up really quickly, so take advantage of this offer now.