American Express is at it again with their quarterly 75,000 point sign-up bonus. Terms and conditions are the same, requiring $10,000 in spending within the first 4 months of card membership. If you can meet the spending threshold, apply for it as this is easily the best credit card sign-up bonus available.
• Earn 75,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $10,000 in
purchases on the Card in the first 3 months of Card membership.
• Earn points even faster to get more rewards for your business.
• 3X points on airfare purchased from airlines. 2X points at US gas stations.
• Up to $100,000 in each category per year, then 1 point.
• Terms and limitations apply.
• Reduce travel costs, show appreciation for employees and clients, and
offset everyday expenses by using points to get something back and grow
• $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $175.
Amex Membership Rewards points are especially useful for British Airways Avios points, which carry the best redemption value for short-haul nonstop award flights with partner carriers. ANA has a lucrative award chart and is also a great points transfer partner since they eliminated fuel surcharges for international award flights on United and US Airways. Remember that this card is restricted to new members only, which Amex defines as applicants who have NOT held this product or any other Business Gold, Green or Platinum Card account within the last 12 months.